2020 Lenovo IdeaCentre 520 27" QHD Touchscreen AIO Desktop Computer Review
Latest pricing, specs and Lenovo gaming PC review. Updated September 2020. How many PC games will it run? Is it a good choice for a PC gamer? Should you buy this Lenovo computer?
For a PC gamer, the most important component in the system is the graphics card. This is the supermodel part that will make or break the setup and is responsible for making all your games look awesome. The more powerful the graphics card the higher, smoother frame rates you will get, the higher resolution you can run at, and the better your games will look. For graphics, this Lenovo computer has a Intel UHD 630. We rate this Intel GPU as powerful enough to run 250 games at a recommended level.
Next on the list has to be the CPU. The processor at the heart of your gaming desktop is the brains of the outfit, and is vital for making sure that you can get the most out of your graphics card when it comes to gaming performance. The number of cores isn’t vital for games, beyond four cores you get diminishing returns, but you want to make sure what you do have run at a high frequency. The 2020 Lenovo IdeaCentre 520 27" QHD Touchscreen AIO Desktop Computer has a Intel Core i5-8400T capable of running at 1.7 GHz. That level of power from an Intel chip means it is rated to run 853 of the most popular 1000 PC games at a recommended level.
The level of RAM in a gaming desktop is also important. More system memory allows your PC to churn through large amounts of data quickly, and for today’s massive open gameworlds it’s vital to have that information accessed quickly to speed up game loads. Having too little RAM can mean laggy frames and a poor experience.
This rig comes with 16GB of system RAM. Better than most dedicated gaming PC setups, according to the Steam Hardware Survey, and will be perfect if you’re aiming to do more with your desktop, such as streaming.
Unfortunately, this pre-built gaming PC won't run games like GTA V, PUBG, Red Dead Redemption 2, Apex Legends, Minecraft and Fortnite at a recommended level.
Coming in at $1229.99 this rig falls into our high-end category of gaming PCs under $1500. The setup can run 283 of our target games at recommended level.
2020 Lenovo IdeaCentre 520 27" QHD Touchscreen AIO Desktop Computer
PCGameBenchmark Rating: 28%
2020 Lenovo IdeaCentre 520 27" QHD Touchscreen AIO Desktop Computer Specs
2020 Lenovo IdeaCentre 520 27" QHD Touchscreen AIO Desktop Computer PC Gaming Performance
This computer will run 283 of the top PC games. Use PCGameBenchmark's Rate My PC service to test your current set up and set how it compares.Which games can it run?
Can It Run GTA 5?
This Lenovo gaming pc doesn't meet the recommended system requirements for GTA 5 but it can play the game with lowered settings.
Can It Run Fortnite?
This Lenovo gaming pc doesn't meet the recommended system requirements for Fortnite but it can play the game with lowered settings.
Can It Run Apex Legends?
This Lenovo gaming pc doesn't meet the recommended system requirements for Apex Legends but it can play the game with lowered settings.
2020 Lenovo IdeaCentre 520 27" QHD Touchscreen AIO Desktop Computer Features
- Powered by latest 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8400T Processor (6 Cores, 9M Cache, up to 3.30 GHz) @ 1.70GHz; Smart six-core, 6 processing performance. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it, while increasing energy eff
- 27" Touchscreen IPS WVA QHD (2560 x 1440) Display, with optional 10-point multitouch Display, Native 2560 x 1440 resolution showcases your games and HD movies with impressive color and clarity. wide viewing angle and borderless. 16:9 aspect ratio.
- 16GB DDR4 RAM 2666 MHz system Memory for full-power multitasking; 1TB 7200 RPM HDD + 256GB Solid State Drive (PCI-e), Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are great for major gam
- DVD Recordable; 1080p HD pop-up IR camera; 802.11 AC (1 x 1) + Bluetooth 4.0, 1 x USB Type-C, 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI-in, 1 x HDMI-out, 3-in-1 card reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC), RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, Combo audio/microphone jack
- Windows 10 Home; Wireless keyboard and wireless mouse. Black
2020 Lenovo IdeaCentre 520 27" QHD Touchscreen AIO Desktop Computer DEALS - BEST prices
Similar to 2020 Lenovo IdeaCentre 520 27" QHD Touchscreen AIO Desktop Computer
Here are a few other options...
|16 GB RAM|
|$999.99 (Save $199)|
|GeForce GTX 1660 Ti|
|16 GB RAM|
|16 GB RAM|
Latest Gaming PC Reviews
- 2020 Dell Vostro 3000 Business Small Desktop Computer Review
- Latest_Dell Inspiron 3471 Small Desktop Review
- New Alienware Aurora R10 Gaming Desktop Review
- Acer Nitro 50 N50-600-UR1I Desktop Review
- Acer Nitro 50 N50-600-UR1H Desktop Review
- Acer Aspire TC-865-UR14 Desktop Review
- HP 4NN56AA#ABA Pavilion 24-Inch All-in-One Computer Review
- HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop Core i5-9400F Review
- VR Ready HP Pavilion Gaming PC Desktop Computer Review
- HP Pavilion TG01 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- 2019 Dell Inspiron 3670 Desktop Review
- Lenovo 510A Desktop Review