AMD FirePro W8100 Review
AMD graphics card review. Latest images, pricing and AMD FirePro W8100 specs. Gaming GPU benchmarked against the biggest PC games like Fortnite, Minecraft and PUBG Should you buy this AMD graphics card?
This AMD graphics card features the AMD FirePro W8100 processor. The processor, also known as the GPU, is the most important component in any graphics card. PCGameBenchmark rates processors by how many of the top 1,000 PC games the chip can run. This PC graphics card has a chip that can run 755 of the top 1000 games - so we give it a 75% rating.
Games that this graphics card can run include Fortnite, Apex Legends, PUBG, GTA V, League of Legends and Overwatch.
For a full list of the games that this card will run and the chance to compare it to similar cards check our graphics card comparison - we have tracked no cards with a similar GPU and none of them are cheaper than this setup - no need to wait for a sale or Black Friday 2022 to get the best price on a card like this.
AMD FirePro W8100
PCGameBenchmark Rating: 50%
AMD FirePro W8100 Specs
AMD FirePro W8100 PC Gaming Performance
This graphics card will run 503 of the top PC games. Use PCGameBenchmark's Rate My PC service to test your current set up and set how it compares.
Can It Run GTA 5?
This AMD graphics card doesn't meet the recommended system requirements for GTA 5 but it can play the game with lowered settings.
Can It Run Apex Legends?
This AMD graphics card doesn't meet the recommended system requirements for Apex Legends but it can play the game with lowered settings.
Can It Run Fortnite?
This AMD graphics card doesn't meet the recommended system requirements for Fortnite but it can play the game with lowered settings.
AMD FirePro W8100 Features
- 2nd generation Graphics Core next (GCN) GPU architecture
- Opencl 2.0 support
- 8 GB GDDR5 Memory
- Error correcting code (ECC) Memory
- Form Factor: Full-height
AMD FirePro W8100 DEALS - BEST prices
Latest Graphics Card Reviews
- GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3050 Gaming OC 8G Review
- ASUS Dual NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 OC Edition Gaming Review
- MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 3050 8GB GDRR6 Review
- XFX Speedster QICK210 Radeon RX 6500XT Black Gaming Review
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 12GB FTW3 Ultra Gaming Review
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 XC Gaming 12GB Review
- GIGABYTE GeForce GT 730 2GB Review
- MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 LHR 8GB GDRR6 Review
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti Twin Edge OC LHR 8GB Review