ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43? Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Review
Asus gaming monitor review. Updated 2022 Amazon pricing, screen size and resolution details Reviewed and rated using scores for brightness, screen quality, color balance and value for money. Is this Asus monitor right for a PC gamer?
Should you buy the ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43? Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR?
PCGameBenchmark has reviewed 855 models to find the best gaming monitor available on Amazon. We've ignored some of the smaller and generic brands. We've filtered to only show the best gaming monitors available to buy right now - this Asus gaming monitor made our 2022 list.
Now's a great time to buy a new PC gaming monitor. So many games are enhanced with great graphics, there are always Asus deals to be had (no need to wait for Black Friday 2020) and there's a massive range to choose from. High quality graphics are super important when you’re playing and the gaming monitors sometimes sold with PCs are pretty rubbish. You may also want to use a monitor alongside a gaming laptop.
The display size, also known as viewable image size (VIS) is the physical size of the area where videos are displayed - not the monitor case itself. The size of a screen is the length of its diagonal, which is the distance between opposite corners, usually in inches. Check our compare monitors page to see other monitors this size at a larger range of prices.
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 3840 x 1200 pixels, the refresh rate is 120 Hz, and the response time is 1 ms. and can run at 120 Hz.
This gaming monitor weighs 38.8 lbs - important to know if you’re taking it to live events or college. The color of this monitor is BLACK.
PCGameBenchmark ratings are built up from the scores of the Amazon community, to show the most important aspects of a PC gaming monitor. We merge those scores to create a percentage rating. On quality of material this monitor scored a 4.7/5, durability 4.6/5, for gaming 4.5/5, screen quality 4.5/5, brightness 4.5/5 and on picture quality 4.4/5. That makes an aggregate score of 90%.
ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43? Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR
PCGameBenchmark Rating: 90%
ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43? Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Specs
ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43? Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Features
- 43-inch 32: 10 (3840 x 1200) super ultra-wide HDR gaming monitor with 120Hz refresh rate for super-smooth gaming visuals
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with DCI-P3 90% professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets DisplayHDR 400 certification
- 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Radeon FreeSync 2 HDR technology provides buttery-smooth gameplay, low latency, and better brightness and contrast
- Multiple HDR modes allows users to adjust settings based on usage such as gaming, content creation or video display
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43? Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR DEALS - BEST prices
Other Asus gaming monitors
Here are a few other options...
Latest Gaming Monitor Reviews
- Acer ED270R Sbiipx 27" 1500R Curved Zero-Frame Full HD Review
- GIGABYTE M32UC 32" 144Hz Review
- SAMSUNG 32" Odyssey G3 Ultrawide Review
- Sceptre Curved 27" 240Hz Review
- ASUS ROG Swift PG32UQ 32” 4K HDR 144Hz DSC HDMI 2.1 Review
- GIGABYTE G34WQC A 34" 144Hz Ultra-Wide Curved Review
- SAMSUNG Odyssey G3 Series 27-Inch FHD 1080p Review
- Dell S3222HN 32-inch FHD 1920 x 1080 at 75Hz Curved Review