BenQ PD2700Q 27 inch QHD 1440p IPS Review
BenQ gaming monitor review. Updated 2020 Amazon pricing, screen size and resolution details Reviewed and rated using scores for brightness, screen quality, color balance and value for money. Is this BenQ monitor right for a PC gamer?
Should you buy the BenQ PD2700Q 27 inch QHD 1440p IPS?
PCGameBenchmark has reviewed 112 models to find the best gaming monitor available on Amazon. We've ignored some of the smaller and generic brands. We've filtered to only show the best gaming monitors available to buy right now - this BenQ gaming monitor made our 2020 list.
Now's a great time to buy a new PC gaming monitor. So many games are enhanced with great graphics, there are always BenQ deals to be had (no need to wait for Black Friday 2020) and there's a massive range to choose from. High quality graphics are super important when you’re playing and the gaming monitors sometimes sold with PCs are pretty rubbish. You may also want to use a monitor alongside a gaming laptop.
The display size, also known as viewable image size (VIS) is the physical size of the area where videos are displayed - not the monitor case itself. The size of a screen is the length of its diagonal, which is the distance between opposite corners, usually in inches. The display size of this large monitor is 27 inches. Check our compare monitors page to see other monitors this size at a larger range of prices.
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 2560 x 1440 pixels. This is a 1440p BenQ monitor.
This gaming monitor weighs 15.2 lbs - important to know if you’re taking it to live events or college.
PCGameBenchmark ratings are built up from the scores of the Amazon community, to show the most important aspects of a PC gaming monitor. We merge those scores to create a percentage rating. On material quality this monitor scored a 4.5/5, brightness 4.4/5, screen quality 4.4/5, picture quality 4.3/5, durability 4.3/5 and on for gaming 3.7/5. That makes an aggregate score of 85%.
BenQ PD2700Q 27 inch QHD 1440p IPS
PCGameBenchmark Rating: 85%
BenQ PD2700Q 27 inch QHD 1440p IPS Specs
BenQ PD2700Q 27 inch QHD 1440p IPS Features
- 27" IPS 2560x1440 QHD Resolution, Signal Cable HDMI cable(1.5m), mini DP to DP cable (1.5m), USB 2.0 cable (1.5m), Power Supply (90~264 AC), 90~264 AC built in, Power Consumption (On mode) : 58W, (Power saving mode) : 0.5W
- 100% Rec. 709 and sRGB for optimal color precision. OS Compatibility- Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 8.1Windows 10,MAC
- DualView Function to split screen into two windows in various display modes side-by-side, such as Darkroom, CAD/CAM, and Animation modes)
- Display Pilot Software for Customized Monitor Settings. Eye Care Technology with Low Blue Light and Flicker-Free
- Connectivity: HDMI (v1.4)x1; DisplayPort; DisplayPort (v1.2) x1; MiniDisplayPort (ver1.2)x1; USB 2.0 Hub; USB Downstream x 2; USB 2.0 Hub; USB Upstream x 1; Built-in Speaker: 1Wx2; Headphone Jack: Yes
BenQ PD2700Q 27 inch QHD 1440p IPS DEALS - BEST prices
Other BenQ gaming monitors
Here are a few other options...
Latest Gaming Monitor Reviews
- MSI Optix MAG272C Review
- Alienware NEW Curved 34 Inch WQHD 3440 X 1440 120Hz Review
- Acer CB272 bmiprx 27" Full HD Review
- Acer Nitro VG240Y Pbiip 23.8 Inches Full HD Review
- Asus Rog Swift PG35VQ 35” Curved HDR Review
- Sceptre 30-inch Curved Review
- Samsung 32-Inch CJG56 144Hz Curved Review
- ViewSonic VX2758-P-MHD 27 Inch Frameless 1080p 144Hz Review