BenQ Zowie EC2 Ergonomic Review
BenQ gaming mouse review. Updated November 2021 Amazon pricing, specs, and score - built around ratings such as durability, ergonomics and, most importantly, whether it’s actually good as a gaming mouse. Is this BenQ mouse right for a PC gamer?
Should you buy the BenQ Zowie EC2 Ergonomic?
PCGameBenchmark has reviewed pretty much every PC gaming mouse available on Amazon. We've ignored some of the smaller and generic brands, and we've filtered to only show the best wired USB and wireless gaming mice available to buy right now - and this BenQ gaming mouse has made our November 2021 list.
Now's a great time to buy a new PC gaming mouse. Your choice of mouse is a vital part of your gaming PC setup and the right one can make a big difference to your overall experience. There are always BenQ deals to be had (so there’s no need to wait around for Black Friday 2021 or Amazon Prime Day!) and there's a massive range to choose from too.
A responsive, accurate gaming mouse is super important when you’re gaming and that office rodent that came with your PC could well be holding you back from greatness online. If you’re looking to get the drop on someone in Fortnite or Apex Legends, you don’t want an uncomfortable, unresponsive mouse ruining your game. PCGameBenchmark ratings are all built up from the scores the Amazon community give the most important aspects of a PC gaming mouse. We merge those scores to create a final percentage rating.
How heavy a mouse is can be important too, and this BenQ mouse weighs in at 0.2 lb (0.09 kg).
PCGameBenchmark ratings are built up from the scores the Amazon community give the most important aspects of a PC gaming mouse. We merge those scores to create a percentage rating.
Put all that together and we have our final percentage score.
BenQ Zowie EC2 Ergonomic
PCGameBenchmark Rating: 88%
BenQ Zowie EC2 Ergonomic Specs
BenQ Zowie EC2 Ergonomic Features
- The glossy coating is designed for gamers that prefer the grip and the feeling that the glossy surface provides.
- The EC series comes with two sizes to provide more options for gamers, based on your hand size and grip style to find your fit.
- Ergonomic design exclusively for right-handed users.
- 3360 optical sensor with adjustable DPI (400/800/1600/3200) and report rate (125/500/1000Hz) allows you to fine-tune the mouse to your preferred setting.
- Driverless plug and play allows users customize the setting without any additional software.
- 1-year limited warranty.
BenQ Zowie EC2 Ergonomic DEALS - BEST prices
Other BenQ Mice
Here are a few other options...