Logitech G9X Programmable Laser Review
Logitech gaming mouse review. Updated February 2020 Amazon pricing, specs, and score - built around ratings such as durability, ergonomics and, most importantly, whether it’s actually good as a gaming mouse. Is this Logitech mouse right for a PC gamer?
Should you buy the Logitech G9X Programmable Laser?
PCGameBenchmark has reviewed pretty much every PC gaming mouse available on Amazon. We've ignored some of the smaller and generic brands, and we've filtered to only show the best wired USB and wireless gaming mice available to buy right now - and this Logitech gaming mouse has made our February 2020 list.
Now's a great time to buy a new PC gaming mouse. Your choice of mouse is a vital part of your gaming PC setup and the right one can make a big difference to your overall experience. There are always Logitech deals to be had (so there’s no need to wait around for Black Friday 2020 or Amazon Prime Day!) and there's a massive range to choose from too.
A responsive, accurate gaming mouse is super important when you’re gaming and that office rodent that came with your PC could well be holding you back from greatness online. If you’re looking to get the drop on someone in Fortnite or Apex Legends, you don’t want an uncomfortable, unresponsive mouse ruining your game. PCGameBenchmark ratings are all built up from the scores the Amazon community give the most important aspects of a PC gaming mouse. We merge those scores to create a final percentage rating.
How heavy a mouse is can be important too, and this Logitech mouse weighs in at 0.34 lb (0.15 kg).
PCGameBenchmark ratings are built up from the scores the Amazon community give the most important aspects of a PC gaming mouse. We merge those scores to create a percentage rating.
Put all that together and we have our final percentage score.
Logitech G9X Programmable Laser
PCGameBenchmark Rating: 86%
Logitech G9X Programmable Laser Specs
Logitech G9X Programmable Laser Features
- Interchangeable grips let you choose a fit and feel that's best for your playing style (includes Wide Load and Precision grips).
- Next-generation gaming laser gives you game-changing precision at any hand speed.
- Onboard memory lets you program up to five ready-to-play profiles (for keyboard macros, dpi settings, and LED colors).* * Requires additional software installation.
- Weight-tuning system gives you up to 28 g of extra weight for personalized feel and control.
- Custom-color LEDs let you match your mouse to your PC, your game, your style.
Logitech G9X Programmable Laser DEALS - BEST prices
Other Logitech Mice
Here are a few other options...