NVIDIA GV100-400-A1 Review
NVIDIA graphics card review. Latest images, pricing and NVIDIA TITAN V specs. Gaming GPU benchmarked against the biggest PC games like Fortnite, Minecraft and PUBG Should you buy this NVIDIA graphics card?
This NVIDIA graphics card features the NVIDIA TITAN V processor. The processor, also known as the GPU, is the most important component in any graphics card. PCGameBenchmark rates processors by how many of the top 1,000 PC games the chip can run. This PC graphics card has a chip that can run 1000 of the top 1000 games - so we give it a 100% rating.
Games that this graphics card can run include Fortnite, Apex Legends, Minecraft, PUBG, GTA V, League of Legends, Overwatch and Rainbow Six Siege.
For a full list of the games that this card will run and the chance to compare it to similar cards check our graphics card comparison - we have tracked no cards with a similar GPU and none of them are cheaper than this setup - no need to wait for a sale or Black Friday 2020 to get the best price on a card like this.
You get 12 GB of VRAM on this NVIDIA graphics card and the weight of the full set up is 1 lb.
PCGameBenchmark Rating: 99%
NVIDIA GV100-400-A1 Specs
NVIDIA GV100-400-A1 PC Gaming Performance
This graphics card will run 997 of the top PC games. Use PCGameBenchmark's Rate My PC service to test your current set up and set how it compares.
Can It Run GTA 5?
This NVIDIA graphics card can run GTA 5. It beats the system requirement for graphics card speed.
Can It Run Fortnite?
This NVIDIA graphics card can run Fortnite. It beats the system requirement for graphics card speed.
Can It Run Apex Legends?
This NVIDIA graphics card can run Apex Legends. It beats the system requirement for graphics card speed.
NVIDIA GV100-400-A1 Features
- 640 TENSOR CORES An Exponential Leap in Performance Every industry needs AI, and with this massive leap forward in speed, AI can now be applied to every industry. Equipped with 640 Tensor Cores, Volta delivers over 100 Teraflops per second (TFLOPS) of dee
- NEW GPU ARCHITECTURE Engineered for the Modern Computer Humanity's greatest challenges will require the most powerful computing engine for both computational and data science. With over 21 billion transistors, Volta is the most powerful GPU architecture t
- NEXT GENERATION NVLINK Scalability for Rapid Time-to-Solution Volta uses next generation revolutionary NVIDIA NVLink high-speed interconnect technology. This delivers 2X the throughput, compared to the previous generation of NVLink. This enables more adva
- VOLTA-OPTIMIZED SOFTWARE GPU-Accelerated Frameworks and Applications Data scientists are often forced to make trade-offs between model accuracy and longer run-times. With Volta-optimized CUDA and NVIDIA Deep Learning SDK libraries like cuDNN, NCCL, and Te
NVIDIA GV100-400-A1 DEALS - BEST prices
Latest Graphics Card Reviews
- GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2080 Super GAMING OC 8G Review
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super FTW3 Ultra Gaming Review
- Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 Super Waterforce WB 8G Review
- HP 5LH79AA Review
- MSI P106-100 Miner 6GB Review
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super XC Hybrid Gaming Review
- Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 Super WATERFORCE 8G Review
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER AMP 8GB Review
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Gaming Review