Razer RZ04-02830100-R3U1 Review
Razer gaming headset review. Updated 2020 Amazon pricing, audio specs, and review - using scores built around ratings such as volume control, material quality, sound quality, battery life and noise cancellation. Are these Razer headphones right for a PC gamer?
Should you buy the Razer RZ04-02830100-R3U1?
PCGameBenchmark has reviewed pretty much every PC gaming headset available on Amazon. We've ignored some of the smaller and generic brands. We've filtered to only show the best gaming headsets wireless and wired available to buy right now - this Razer gaming headset made our 2020 list.
Now's a great time to buy a new PC gaming headset. So many games are enhanced with great audio, there are always Razer deals to be had (no need to wait for Black Friday 2020) and there's a massive range to chose from. High quality sound is super important when you’re playing and the speakers built into gaming monitors are pretty rubbish. If you’re looking to hear someone creep up on you in Fortnite or love the bass on Apex Legends, you need a proper immersive audio experience and the privacy that brings.
This matte black headset weighs 0.79 lb (0.36 kg).
PCGameBenchmark ratings are built up from the scores the Amazon community give the most important aspects of a PC gaming headset. We merge those scores to create a percentage rating.
PCGameBenchmark Rating: 82%
Razer RZ04-02830100-R3U1 Specs
Razer RZ04-02830100-R3U1 Features
- Sound Built for Gaming: Outfitted with custom-tuned 50 mm drivers
- All-Day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions with indents for glasses prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Retractable Noise Cancelling Microphone: An improved cardiod mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication
- In-Line Audio Controls: Includes an analog volume control wheel and mic mute switch
- Lightweight & Durable: Made of bauxite aluminum, the Kraken frame is flexible and designed to last
Razer RZ04-02830100-R3U1 DEALS - BEST prices
Other Razer gaming headsets
Here are a few other options...