Razer Tartarus Pro Gaming Keypad: Analog-Optical Key Switches Review
Razer gaming keyboard review. Updated 2020 Razer specs, latest Amazon prices, and score - built around ratings such as PC gaming grade, durability, ergonomics and value for money. Is this Razer keyboard right for a PC gamer?
Should you buy the Razer Tartarus Pro Gaming Keypad: Analog-Optical Key Switches?
PCGameBenchmark has reviewed pretty much every gamer keyboard available on Amazon. We've ignored some of the smaller and generic brands, and we've filtered to only show the best wired USB and wireless gaming keyboards available to buy right now - and this Razer gaming keyboard is good enough to make our 2020 list.
Now's a great time to buy a new PC gaming keyboard. The keyboard is a vital part of your gaming PC setup and the right one can make a big difference to your overall experience. There are always Razer deals to be had so there’s no need to wait around for Black Friday 2020 for a cheap gaming keyboard. There's a massive range to choose from too. We track and show the latest discounts and whether they’re available on Amazon Prime delivery.
A responsive, comfortable gaming keyboard is super important when you’re gaming and that office keyboard that came with your PC could well be holding you back from gaming greatness online. If you’re looking to get the drop on someone in Fortnite or Apex Legends, you don’t want a spongy, slow responding keyboard ruining your game. We recommend mechanical keyboards for gaming, with their clicky keys - but you may prefer quiet, low-profile, membrane keyboards. Some players like a gaming keyboard and mouse combo - but there is no real gameplay benefit in buying the same brand for both.
PCGameBenchmark ratings are all built up from the scores the Amazon community give the most important aspects of a PC gaming keyboard. We merge those scores to create a final percentage rating.
And as for value for money the community rates this Razer keyboard a 2.8.
Put all that together, along with regular user rating, and we have our final percentage score.
Razer Tartarus Pro Gaming Keypad: Analog-Optical Key Switches
PCGameBenchmark Rating: 70%
Razer Tartarus Pro Gaming Keypad: Analog-Optical Key Switches Specs
Razer Tartarus Pro Gaming Keypad: Analog-Optical Key Switches Features
- New, Pressure-Sensitive Inputs: Razer Analog Optical Switches register various levels of pressure similar to an analog joystick-like experience on a keypad
- 32 Keys for More Hotkeys and Actions: Perfect for gaming or integrating into creative workflows with fully programmable keys
- Thumbpad for Improved Movement Controls: The 8-way directional thumbpad allows for more natural controls for console-oriented players and a more ergonomic experience
- Fully Programmable Macros: Razer Hypershift allows for all keys and keypress combinations to be remapped to execute complex commands
- Ultimate Personalization & Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma: Fully syncs with popular games, Razer hardware, Philips Hue, and gear from 30+ partners; supports 16 8 million colors on individually backlit keys
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc , U S Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan 2017- June 2020 combined
Razer Tartarus Pro Gaming Keypad: Analog-Optical Key Switches DEALS - BEST prices
Other Razer gaming keyboards
Here are a few other options...