AMD FirePro S7150 x2 Review
AMD graphics card review. Latest images, pricing and AMD FirePro S7150 specs. Gaming GPU benchmarked against the biggest PC games like Fortnite, Minecraft and PUBG Should you buy this AMD graphics card?
This AMD graphics card features the AMD FirePro S7150 processor. The processor, also known as the GPU, is the most important component in any graphics card. PCGameBenchmark rates processors by how many of the top 1,000 PC games the chip can run. This PC graphics card has a chip that can run 787 of the top 1000 games - so we give it a 78% rating.
Games that this graphics card can run include Fortnite, Apex Legends, PUBG, GTA V, League of Legends and Overwatch.
For a full list of the games that this card will run and the chance to compare it to similar cards check our graphics card comparison - we have tracked no cards with a similar GPU and none of them are cheaper than this setup - no need to wait for a sale or Black Friday 2021 to get the best price on a card like this.
AMD FirePro S7150 x2
PCGameBenchmark Rating: 61%
AMD FirePro S7150 x2 Specs
AMD FirePro S7150 x2 PC Gaming Performance
This graphics card will run 619 of the top PC games. Use PCGameBenchmark's Rate My PC service to test your current set up and set how it compares.
Can It Run GTA 5?
This AMD graphics card doesn't meet the recommended system requirements for GTA 5 but it can play the game with lowered settings.
Can It Run Fortnite?
This AMD graphics card doesn't meet the recommended system requirements for Fortnite but it can play the game with lowered settings.
Can It Run Apex Legends?
This AMD graphics card doesn't meet the recommended system requirements for Apex Legends but it can play the game with lowered settings.
AMD FirePro S7150 x2 Features
- AMD Multiuser GPU technology
- 16GB GDDR5 memory
- Error Correcting Code (ECC) memory
- OpenCL 2.0 support
- Energy efficient design
AMD FirePro S7150 x2 DEALS - BEST prices
Latest Graphics Card Reviews
- MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 8GB GDRR6 Review
- ASUS ROG Strix NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 OC Edition Gaming Review
- GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2080 Super GAMING OC 8G Review
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super FTW3 Ultra Gaming Review
- Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 Super Waterforce WB 8G Review
- HP 5LH79AA Review
- MSI P106-100 Miner 6GB Review
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super XC Hybrid Gaming Review
- Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 Super WATERFORCE 8G Review