AORUS FI27Q 27" Frameless Review
Gigabyte gaming monitor review. Updated 2020 Amazon pricing, screen size and resolution details Reviewed and rated using scores for brightness, screen quality, color balance and value for money. Is this Gigabyte monitor right for a PC gamer?
Should you buy the AORUS FI27Q 27" Frameless?
PCGameBenchmark has reviewed 312 models to find the best gaming monitor available on Amazon. We've ignored some of the smaller and generic brands. We've filtered to only show the best gaming monitors available to buy right now - this Gigabyte gaming monitor made our 2020 list.
Now's a great time to buy a new PC gaming monitor. So many games are enhanced with great graphics, there are always Gigabyte deals to be had (no need to wait for Black Friday 2020) and there's a massive range to choose from. High quality graphics are super important when you’re playing and the gaming monitors sometimes sold with PCs are pretty rubbish. You may also want to use a monitor alongside a gaming laptop.
The display size, also known as viewable image size (VIS) is the physical size of the area where videos are displayed - not the monitor case itself. The size of a screen is the length of its diagonal, which is the distance between opposite corners, usually in inches. The display size of this large monitor is 27 inches. Check our compare monitors page to see other monitors this size at a larger range of prices.
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 2560 x 1440 pixels, the refresh rate is 165 Hz, and the response time is 1 ms. This is a 1440p Gigabyte monitor and can run at 165 Hz.
This gaming monitor weighs 25.7 lbs - important to know if you’re taking it to live events or college. The color of this monitor is Black.
PCGameBenchmark ratings are built up from the scores of the Amazon community, to show the most important aspects of a PC gaming monitor. We merge those scores to create a percentage rating. On thickness this monitor scored a 5.0/5, sheerness 5.0/5, for gaming 4.6/5, picture quality 4.6/5 and on brightness 4.5/5. That makes an aggregate score of 94%.
AORUS FI27Q 27" Frameless
PCGameBenchmark Rating: 94%
AORUS FI27Q 27" Frameless Specs
AORUS FI27Q 27" Frameless Features
- Successor to our legendary AD27Q Monitor
- 27 Inch 2560x1440 IPS Panel
- Silky Smooth 165 Hz Refresh Rate
- Cinematic Grade 95% DCI-P3 Color Accuracy
- 10 Bit (8 Bit+FRC) Color Depth
- Ultra Fast 1 ms Response Time (MPRT)
- G-SYNC Compatible and FreeSync Premium Support
- AORUS Exclusive Active Noise Cancellation, OSD Sidekick
- Ergonomic Stand Design with adjustable swivel, pivot, tilt, and height
AORUS FI27Q 27" Frameless DEALS - BEST prices
Other Gigabyte gaming monitors
Here are a few other options...
Latest Gaming Monitor Reviews
- Sceptre IPS 24” Review
- ASUS ProArt Display PA278QV 27” WQHD Review
- Sceptre IPS 24-Inch Business Computer Review
- Acer CB282K smiiprx 28" UHD 4K Review
- MSI Full HD Non-Glare Review
- Alienware 25 AW2521HF 24.5 inch Review
- Dell UltraSharp U2720Q 27 Inch 4K UHD Review
- ASUS ROG Strix XG17AHPE 17.3” Portable Review