ASTRO Gaming A10 Review
ASTRO Gaming gaming headset review. Updated 2020 Amazon pricing, audio specs, and review - using scores built around ratings such as volume control, material quality, sound quality, battery life and noise cancellation. Are these ASTRO Gaming headphones right for a PC gamer?
Should you buy the ASTRO Gaming A10?
PCGameBenchmark has reviewed pretty much every PC gaming headset available on Amazon. We've ignored some of the smaller and generic brands. We've filtered to only show the best gaming headsets wireless and wired available to buy right now - this ASTRO Gaming gaming headset made our 2020 list.
Now's a great time to buy a new PC gaming headset. So many games are enhanced with great audio, there are always ASTRO Gaming deals to be had (no need to wait for Black Friday 2020) and there's a massive range to chose from. High quality sound is super important when you’re playing and the speakers built into gaming monitors are pretty rubbish. If you’re looking to hear someone creep up on you in Fortnite or love the bass on Apex Legends, you need a proper immersive audio experience and the privacy that brings.
PCGameBenchmark ratings are built up from the scores the Amazon community give the most important aspects of a PC gaming headset. We merge those scores to create a percentage rating.
Potentially save yourself some cash by checking Amazon to see what Astro Gaming A10 Black Friday 2020 deals you can find.
ASTRO Gaming A10
PCGameBenchmark Rating: 78%
ASTRO Gaming A10 Specs
ASTRO Gaming A10 Features
- Durability: The A10 Headset features durable headband anodized aluminum wrapped in a damage resistant polycarbonate blend so your headset will withstand wins, losses, and everything in between
- Comfort: Extended comfort memory foam ear-cushions keep you from fatigue so you can play as long as you want in complete comfort
- Communication: With the omnidirectional mic featuring flip-up mute functionality and in-line Volume Control, you and your teammates will always hear each other clearly and accurately
- Sound Quality: Tuned for Gaming, the A10 features immersive and accurate audio the way sound developers intended. Low latency and precise voice communication mean you're always in sync
- Compatibility: Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Mobile, MAC, and PC
ASTRO Gaming A10 DEALS - BEST prices
Cheapest Price on Amazon.com: $39.95
Available with Prime Delivery
You save: $13.18 (33%)
Other ASTRO Gaming gaming headsets
Here are a few other options...