Dell XPS 13 9380 13.3 Review

Latest pricing, specs and Dell XPS 13 9380 13.3 gaming laptop review. How many PC games will it run? Is it a good choice for a PC gamer? Should you buy this laptop?

This Dell laptop features a Intel UHD Graphics 620 graphics card, an Intel Core i5-8265U CPU and 8 GB of RAM.

You get a 13.3 inch laptop - smaller, but also lighter, weighing only 3.9 lb (1.77 kg).

Unfortunately, this laptop won't run games like Fortnite, Apex Legends, Minecraft, PUBG and GTA V. PCGameBenchmark reviews are based on how many of the best PC games a PC can run. This laptop can run 390 of the top 1000 games - so we give it a 39% rating.

Should you be able to track down a Dell XPS 13 9380 Black Friday 2022 deal? Yes you should. There are so many general purpose PCs available that almost all of them are discounted at some point, so look out for what could be some wallet-friendly Black Friday savings.

Check out best deals on cheap gaming laptops and the latest deals on Amazon.

Dell XPS 13 9380 13.3
PCGameBenchmark Rating: 16%

Check latest prices
Network N earns commission from qualifying purchases via Amazon Associates and other programs.
  • Dell XPS 13 9380 13.3 review - gaming laptop tested

Dell XPS 13 9380 13.3 Specs

CPU

Intel Core i5-8265U

GPU

Intel UHD Graphics 620

RAM (Memory)

8 GB RAM

Screen Size

13.3 inches (33 centimeters)

Screen Resolution

1920 x 1080 pixels (1080p FHD)

Weight

3.9 lb (1.77 kg)

Dimensions (L x W x H)

19.81 cm x 30.23 cm x 1.27 cm
7.8 in x 11.9 in x 0.5 in

Brand

Dell

Series

9380

Model Number

9380
Check latest prices
Network N earns commission from qualifying purchases via Amazon Associates and other programs.

Dell XPS 13 9380 13.3 review videos

Dell XPS 13 9380 13.3 PC Gaming Performance

This computer will run 160 of the top PC games. Use PCGameBenchmark's Rate My PC service to test your current set up and set how it compares.

Which games can it run?

Can It Run GTA 5?

This Dell gaming laptop doesn't meet the recommended system requirements for GTA 5 but it can play the game with lowered settings.

Can It Run Fortnite?

This Dell gaming laptop doesn't meet the recommended system requirements for Fortnite but it can play the game with lowered settings.

Can It Run Apex Legends?

This Dell gaming laptop doesn't meet the recommended system requirements for Apex Legends but it can play the game with lowered settings.

Dell XPS 13 9380 13.3 Features

  • Faster performance empowering people to focus, create, and connect like never before
  • Raising the bar on connectivity
  • Video editing just under a minute
  • Saving Our seas: recognized as a CEC 2018 best of innovation awards honoree, our black Packaging trays are a step beyond recycled. 25% of the material consists of ocean plastics collected from coastal areas, while the remaining 75% is made up of other rec
  • Energy efficient: XPS 13 is energy Star certified.

Dell XPS 13 9380 13.3 DEALS - BEST prices

Check latest prices
Network N earns commission from qualifying purchases via Amazon Associates and other programs.

Similar to Dell XPS 13 9380 13.3

Here are a few other options...

Latest_Lenovo 14" IdeaPad Flex Pro UHD Multi-Touch 2-in-1 review
$999.00 (Save $89)
Core i7-8550U
UHD Graphics 620
16 GB RAM
$80.00 Cheaper!
Lenovo 2019 Newest IdeaPad S340 15.6 Inch review
$599.99 (Save $155)
Core i5-8265U
UHD Graphics 620
8 GB RAM
$479.01 Cheaper!
HP Envy x360 15t 2-in-1 15.6" FHD IPS Touch-Screen review
$949.00
Core i7-8565U
UHD Graphics 620
8 GB RAM
$130.00 Cheaper!