Razer Nari Wireless: THX Spatial Audio Review
Razer gaming headset review. Updated 2020 Amazon pricing, audio specs, and review - using scores built around ratings such as volume control, material quality, sound quality, battery life and noise cancellation. Are these Razer headphones right for a PC gamer?
Should you buy the Razer Nari Wireless: THX Spatial Audio?
PCGameBenchmark has reviewed pretty much every PC gaming headset available on Amazon. We've ignored some of the smaller and generic brands. We've filtered to only show the best gaming headsets wireless and wired available to buy right now - this Razer gaming headset made our 2020 list.
Now's a great time to buy a new PC gaming headset. So many games are enhanced with great audio, there are always Razer deals to be had (no need to wait for Black Friday 2020) and there's a massive range to chose from. High quality sound is super important when you’re playing and the speakers built into gaming monitors are pretty rubbish. If you’re looking to hear someone creep up on you in Fortnite or love the bass on Apex Legends, you need a proper immersive audio experience and the privacy that brings.
This headset weighs 0.95 lb (0.43 kg).
PCGameBenchmark ratings are built up from the scores the Amazon community give the most important aspects of a PC gaming headset. We merge those scores to create a percentage rating.
Noise cancellation rates at 3.5 stars.
Battery life is 3.7 stars.
Build quality is important - you will want your headphones to last - these score a 4.2. Put all that together and we have our final percentage score.
Razer Nari Wireless: THX Spatial Audio
PCGameBenchmark Rating: 75%
Razer Nari Wireless: THX Spatial Audio Specs
Razer Nari Wireless: THX Spatial Audio Features
- THX SPATIAL AUDIO: Breaks the boundaries of defined 5.1 and 7.1 channel surround to deliver seamless 360° positional audio for a more natural and lifelike experience *Available with Razer Synapse
- TOTAL ENHANCED COMFORT: Its auto-adjusting headband comfortably fits your head while its unibody aluminum frame keeps it lightweight even after hours of wear
- 2.4 GHz WIRELESS AUDIO: With audio controls directly on the headset, you can do everything from adjusting volume to muting your mic on the fly
- RETRACTABLE MIC WITH GAME/CHAT BALANCE: For the perfect mix of game audio and team communication
- POWERED BY RAZER CHROMA: Animated RGB lighting effects with over 16.8 million colors; Impedance: 32Ω at 1 kHz. Operating system-Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7
- COMPATIBILITY: Wireless with PC and PS4. Wired compatibility via 3.5mm cable with PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Mobile Devices.
Razer Nari Wireless: THX Spatial Audio DEALS - BEST prices
Cheapest Price on Amazon.com: $111.82
Available with Prime Delivery
You save: $27.96 (25%)
Other Razer gaming headsets
Here are a few other options...