Razer Orochi V2 Mobile Wireless Review
Razer gaming mouse review. Updated December 2021 Amazon pricing, specs, and score - built around ratings such as durability, ergonomics and, most importantly, whether it’s actually good as a gaming mouse. Is this Razer mouse right for a PC gamer?
Should you buy the Razer Orochi V2 Mobile Wireless?
PCGameBenchmark has reviewed pretty much every PC gaming mouse available on Amazon. We've ignored some of the smaller and generic brands, and we've filtered to only show the best wired USB and wireless gaming mice available to buy right now - and this Razer gaming mouse has made our December 2021 list.
Now's a great time to buy a new PC gaming mouse. Your choice of mouse is a vital part of your gaming PC setup and the right one can make a big difference to your overall experience. There are always Razer deals to be had (so there’s no need to wait around for Black Friday 2021 or Amazon Prime Day!) and there's a massive range to choose from too.
A responsive, accurate gaming mouse is super important when you’re gaming and that office rodent that came with your PC could well be holding you back from greatness online. If you’re looking to get the drop on someone in Fortnite or Apex Legends, you don’t want an uncomfortable, unresponsive mouse ruining your game. PCGameBenchmark ratings are all built up from the scores the Amazon community give the most important aspects of a PC gaming mouse. We merge those scores to create a final percentage rating.
How heavy a mouse is can be important too, and this Razer mouse weighs in at 0.13 lb (0.06 kg).
PCGameBenchmark ratings are built up from the scores the Amazon community give the most important aspects of a PC gaming mouse. We merge those scores to create a percentage rating.
Put all that together and we have our final percentage score.
Razer Orochi V2 Mobile Wireless
PCGameBenchmark Rating: 93%
Razer Orochi V2 Mobile Wireless Specs
Razer Orochi V2 Mobile Wireless Features
- <60g Ultra-Lightweight Design*: for seamless control when gaming on the go * exlcudes battery weight
- 2 Wireless Modes: Maximize its battery life for work via Bluetooth, and maximize your after-hours gaming with the seamless, low-latency performance of Razer HyperSpeed Wireless.
- Up to 950hrs of Battery Life: Built for the gaming and work grind, it lasts up to 950 hours on Bluetooth and up to 425 hours on Razer HyperSpeed Wireless, and can go for ages before its batteries need replacing.
- 2nd-Gen Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches: With new gold-plated contact points, the switches are less prone to degrading and have a longer lifespan of up to 60 million clicks, so you can enjoy crisp execution that’s just as consistent
- Razer 5G Advanced 18K DPI Optical Sensor: Enjoy responsive, pixel-precise aim with an improved sensor that flawlessly tracks your movement with zero spinouts.
Razer Orochi V2 Mobile Wireless DEALS - BEST prices
Other Razer Mice
Here are a few other options...