SteelSeries 3Hv2 Review
SteelSeries gaming headset review. Updated 2021 Amazon pricing, audio specs, and review - using scores built around ratings such as volume control, material quality, sound quality, battery life and noise cancellation. Are these SteelSeries headphones right for a PC gamer?
Should you buy the SteelSeries 3Hv2?
PCGameBenchmark has reviewed pretty much every PC gaming headset available on Amazon. We've ignored some of the smaller and generic brands. We've filtered to only show the best gaming headsets wireless and wired available to buy right now - this SteelSeries gaming headset made our 2021 list.
Now's a great time to buy a new PC gaming headset. So many games are enhanced with great audio, there are always SteelSeries deals to be had (no need to wait for Black Friday 2021) and there's a massive range to chose from. High quality sound is super important when you’re playing and the speakers built into gaming monitors are pretty rubbish. If you’re looking to hear someone creep up on you in Fortnite or love the bass on Apex Legends, you need a proper immersive audio experience and the privacy that brings.
This headset weighs 0.41 lb (0.19 kg).
PCGameBenchmark ratings are built up from the scores the Amazon community give the most important aspects of a PC gaming headset. We merge those scores to create a percentage rating.
PCGameBenchmark Rating: 66%
SteelSeries 3Hv2 Specs
SteelSeries 3Hv2 Features
- Retractable microphone system
- Powerful audio drivers deliver incredible audio
- Leather ear cushions reduce outside noise to stay focused and win
- In-line audio controls for volume and microphone
- Included adapter allows for use with PC, Mac, tablets and phones
- Ready to transport in a compact, foldable design
- Retractable microphone system with crystal clear voice communication
- Powerful audio drivers deliver incredible audio in a small package
- Soft all-leather design provides extended comfort and passive noise reduction
SteelSeries 3Hv2 DEALS - BEST prices
Other SteelSeries gaming headsets
Here are a few other options...