Battlefield 1 System Requirements
Battlefield 1 System Requirements (2021) - full specs, system checker and the gaming PC setup you need: Can I Run Battlefield 1?
Battlefield 1 system requirements
- Memory: 16 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4790
- File Size: 50 GB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
Battlefield 1 minimum requirements
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
- CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K
- File Size: 50 GB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
Automatically test your computer against Battlefield 1 system requirements. Check if your PC can run the game with our free, easy-to-use detection tool or enter your system manually.
Can I Run Battlefield 1?
The Battlefield 1 system requirements suggest a minimum GPU equivalent to an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660. But DICE recommended an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB or better to run the game to its full potential. Battlefield 1 system requirements state that you will need at least 8 GB of RAM, but ideally 16GB. To play BF1 you will need a minimum CPU equivalent to an Intel Core i5-6600K. However, the Battlefield 1 PC specs recommend a CPU greater or equal to an Intel Core i7-4790 to play the game. In terms of game file size, you will need at least 50 GB available.
There is finally a Battlefield 1 Steam release available, as well as through Origin. The game is also part of EA's game subscription program, EA Play.
Looking for the latest Battlefield? Check our Battlefield 5 system requirements.
Battlefield 1 Boost FPS
Here are some top tips for reducing lag in Battlefield 1.
- Some Setups may benefit from running in DX11 mode rather than DX12. This can go either way however, so check how you perform in each mode.
- 'Post Processing Quality' is a demanding graphical option. Turning this to low can see over a 20fps increase in some cases.
- Ensure you are running the latest drivers for your AMD/NVIDIA graphics card.
- Disable Geforce Experience if you have an NVIDIA card, and also turn off background recording (Windows Settings > Gaming > Captures > 'Record in the background while I'm playing a game': OFF
Battlefield 1 will run on PC system with 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 and upwards.
Looking for an upgrade? Try our easy to use Battlefield 1 set up guides to find the best, cheapest cards. Filter for Battlefield 1 graphics card comparison and CPU compare. We'll help you find the best deal for the right gear to run the game.
Looking for ready made system? We have 295 laptop computers in our database that can run Battlefield 1. We take over 82 gaming laptops under $1000. Check our full compare laptops chart for the right systems or these best deals we've picked out below.