No Man's Sky System Requirements
No Man's Sky System Requirements (2021) - full specs, system checker and the gaming PC setup you need: Can I Run No Man's Sky?
No Man's Sky system requirements
- Memory: 16 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4790
- File Size: 10 GB
- OS: Windows 10
No Man's Sky minimum requirements
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3210
- File Size: 10 GB
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
Automatically test your computer against No Man's Sky system requirements. Check if your PC can run the game with our free, easy-to-use detection tool or enter your system manually.
Can I Run No Man's Sky?
The No Mans Sky system requirements state that you will need at least 10 GB free storage space to install the game. The minimum memory requirement for No Man's Sky is 8 GB installed in your computer. If possible, make sure you have 16 GB of RAM for the best experience. Provided that you have at least an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 graphics card you can hit the No Man's Sky PC requirements. However the developers recommend an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 or better to run the game at the highest settings. To play No Man's Sky you will need a minimum CPU equivalent to an Intel Core i3-3210. However, the developers recommend a CPU greater or equal to an Intel Core i7-4790.
No Man's Sky Performance Guide
Struggling to get a decent framerate in No Man's Sky, or having other performance issues? Here are some tips to improve performance.
- Keeping shaders at lower settings and other textures and details can decrease lag when entering the atmospheres of planets, to save rendering so many aspects, at enormous proportions.
- Keeping the No Man's Sky graphics settings on higher is also possible If you would like to experience No Man’s Sky at a comfortable frame rate at 1080p, opting for a more powerful GTX 1060, rather than the minimum NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 helps with this. The recommended 8 GB of RAM is an option that will easily allow you to enjoy your time exploring.
- But with memory being key, buttery smooth performance can be experienced if you choose a larger amount of RAM, such as two sticks of 8GB, or a single stick of 16GB.
- Get increased frame rate by checking whether your graphics cards have their latest drivers installed on your system - this can be true for a majority of your games.
- Changing the Anti-Aliasing settings can also help. If it is set to the Ultra setting or TAAxFXAA then lowering your Anti-Aliasing by one or two settings may affect your frame rate positively. One to look out for is SSAA as it is very resource-intensive, meaning that altering it will have an impact on your frame rate.
- HBAO is in charge of the rendering and quality of shadows, so disabling it may have a positive effect on performance as it is again to do with the amount of rendering, which is has a huge impact on performance.
- In a similar field, going to Anisotropic Filtering and going down the listed options of 16x, 8x and 4x, can help lessen the impact of details that need to be rendered.
No Man's Sky Beyond system requirements.
There was no change for the new, updated version of No Man's Sky, although lots of new features were added. No Man's Sky VR will run on Valve Index, HTC Vive or Oculus Rift. There are frequent patches and loads of new content for the game - so the next No Man's Sky update is never very far away.
No Man's Sky will run on PC system with Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions) and upwards.
Looking for an upgrade? Try our easy to use No Man's Sky set up guides to find the best, cheapest cards. Filter for No Man's Sky graphics card comparison and CPU compare. We'll help you find the best deal for the right gear to run the game.
Looking for ready made system? We have 318 laptop computers in our database that can run No Man's Sky. We take over 99 gaming laptops under $1000. Check our full compare laptops chart for the right systems or these best deals we've picked out below.
Today's Daily Deals: Friday April 16th 2021
Laptop deals that will run No Man's Sky
|$945 (Save $255)|
|GeForce GTX 1060|
|16 GB RAM|
under $1000 (99)