Planet Zoo System Requirements
Planet Zoo System Requirements - full specs, system checker and the gaming PC setup you need.
Planet Zoo recommended requirements
- Memory: 16 GB
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon RX 580
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
- File Size: 16 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
Planet Zoo minimum requirements
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 270X
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500
- File Size: 16 GB
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+)/8.1/10 64bit
Can you run it? Test your computer against Planet Zoo system requirements.
Can I Run Planet Zoo?
The Planet Zoo system requirements are quite demanding! You will need at least 8 GB of RAM. However, the developers recommend 16 GB of RAM for the best experience. In terms of game file size, you will need at least 16 GB of free disk space available. The minimum graphics card you can play it on is an AMD Radeon R9 270X. However, the developers recommend a GPU equivalent to an AMD Radeon RX 580. The Planet Zoo requirements state that the minimum CPU required is an Intel Core i5-2500, however, an Intel Core i7-4770K or equivalent is recommended.
Planet Zoo Performance Fix
This is a generally well-optimised PC game. However, if you are running the game near or below the minimum requirements you may want to improve your FPS. Here are some tips.
- Disable 'hardware acceleration' in Discord to free up GPU bandwidth for Planet Coaster.
- The game is very RAM intensive - shut any background applications that you don't need open before playing.
- 'Shadows', 'Water Reflections' and 'Geometry Detail' are the most demanding graphical options in the game. Try turning these down first to see an FPS boost.
Planet Zoo will run on PC system with Windows 7 (SP1+)/8.1/10 64bit and upwards.
Looking for an upgrade? Try our easy to use Planet Zoo set up guides to find the best, cheapest cards. Filter for Planet Zoo graphics card comparison and CPU compare. We'll help you find the best deal for the right gear to run the game.
Planet Zoo Details
Looking for ready made system? We have 263 laptop computers in our database that can run Planet Zoo. We take over 66 gaming laptops under $1000. Check our full compare laptops chart for the right systems or these best deals we've picked out below.