Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege System Requirements
Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege System Requirements (2021) - full specs, system checker and the gaming PC setup you need: Can I Run Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege?
Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege system requirements
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K
- File Size: 61 GB
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions required)
Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege minimum requirements
- Memory: 6 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 945
- File Size: 61 GB
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions required)
Automatically test your computer against Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege system requirements. Check if your PC can run the game with our free, easy-to-use detection tool or enter your system manually.
Can I Run Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege?
Rainbow Six Siege PC requirements ask for a minimum graphics card equivalent to an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460. However, Ubisoft recommends a graphics card equivalent to an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 for the best experience. Rainbow Six Siege system requirements state that you will need at minimum of 6 GB of RAM, but ideally 8 GB of RAM. To play R6 Siege you will need a minimum CPU equivalent to an AMD Phenom II X4 945. Whereas, an Intel Core i5-2500K is recommended. The Rainbow Six Siege download size is around 61 GB - make sure you have this space free on your storage drive.
Despite being a Ubisoft game there is a Rainbow Six Siege Steam release.
Rainbow Six Siege performance guide
As a competitive online experience, it’s important to maintain a smooth, high Rainbow Six Siege framerate. Having said that, you don’t want to just bottom everything out, as certain options will give you a disadvantage.
- Texture Quality should be set to a minimum of Medium, as at lower settings it’ll become more difficult to see players when quickly scanning rooms.
- Shadows can safely be dropped to low, as this will only disable the more aesthetically pleasing effects, not the basic shadows you need to spot movement and enemy positions.
- Set the Level of Detail to medium, as the graphical downgrade of Low can make it hard to parse opponents quickly.
- Find a good middle ground with Texture Filtering - too high and it can impact performance, too low and the environment becomes too sharp and distracting.
- Ambient Occlusion and Motion Blur can be turned off in the “.ini” settings file, and you’ll lose nothing by doing so.
- As with any online game, you should make sure to turn off v-sync, as it can cause input lag.
- If you’re still having issues, double-check that your graphics card and system settings are running in High-Performance mode, not Balanced or Power-Saving, and ensure that the game is using your graphics card and not your integrated graphics.
Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege will run on PC system with Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions required) and upwards.
Looking for an upgrade? Try our easy to use Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege set up guides to find the best, cheapest cards. Filter for Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege graphics card comparison and CPU compare. We'll help you find the best deal for the right gear to run the game.
Looking for ready made system? We have 336 laptop computers in our database that can run Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege. We take over 103 gaming laptops under $1000. Check our full compare laptops chart for the right systems or these best deals we've picked out below.
Today's Daily Deals: Sunday October 24th 2021
- This HyperX gaming headset is now under $100.
- Top Lenovo gaming monitor under $200 and rated 99%.
- Great CyberpowerPC gaming keyboard, for less than $100.
- Grab this HP gaming mouse for under $50.
- Gaming laptop under $1000! This HP laptop will run Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege and we rated it at 83%.
Laptop deals that will run Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege
|GeForce GTX 1080|
|6 GB RAM|
under $500 (2)
|$999.97 (Save $279)|
|GeForce GTX 1060|
|16 GB RAM|
under $1000 (103)