Watch Dogs Legion System Requirements
Watch Dogs Legion System Requirements (2021) - full specs, system checker and the gaming PC setup you need: Can I Run Watch Dogs Legion?
Watch Dogs Legion system requirements
- Memory: 16 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080
- CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K
- File Size: 65 GB
- OS: Windows 10
Watch Dogs Legion minimum requirements
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4460
- File Size: 45 GB
- OS: Windows 10
Automatically test your computer against Watch Dogs Legion system requirements. Check if your PC can run the game with our free, easy-to-use detection tool or enter your system manually.
Can I Run Watch Dogs Legion?
The Watch Dogs Legion system requirements minimum requirements, which Ubisoft say are good for 1080p on low settings require a GPU equivalent to an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, a CPU equivalent to an Intel Core i5-4460, 8 GB of RAM and 45 GB of storage space free. The recommended requirements which can run the game at 4k on high settings include a GPU equivalent to a GeForce RTX 3080, 65 GB of storage space, a CPU equivalent to an Intel Core i7-9700K and 16 GB of RAM. As you can see the Watch Dogs Legion PC requirements still allow the game to be played on a 5-year-old GPU, so even if your PC is not the newest you may still be able to run the game.
Ubisoft has recently released a trailer showing gameplay footage taking advantage of RTX Ray Tracing. Ray tracing is a new advanced method of rendering shadows and lighting, producing lifelike effects.
The game is available from launch through Ubisoft's subscription service, Uplay+, instead of outright purchasing the game. There is currently no Watch Dogs Legion Steam release, however, Ubisoft tends to put their games onto Steam a few years after launch.
For the last game in the series, see our Watch Dogs 2 system requirements.
Watch Dogs Legion Performance Guide
Suffering from Watch Dogs Legion performance issues? Here are some fixes.
- As with all new launch games, ensure you have the latest NVIDIA Drivers or AMD Drivers for your graphics card installed.
- Some users have reported issues using controllers where they will become unresponsive. To solve this try disabling the Uplay in-game overlay. (Uplay, settings, general, disable in-game overlay)
- This game is straining on hardware so you may want to shut background programs before playing the game - to see which programs are using lots of resources open task manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc)
- You may see a performance improvement by running the game in DirectX 11 as opposed to DirectX 12.
Watch Dogs Legion will run on PC system with Windows 10 and upwards.
Looking for an upgrade? Try our easy to use Watch Dogs Legion set up guides to find the best, cheapest cards. Filter for Watch Dogs Legion graphics card comparison and CPU compare. We'll help you find the best deal for the right gear to run the game.
Looking for ready made system? We have 161 laptop computers in our database that can run Watch Dogs Legion. We take over 23 gaming laptops under $1000. Check our full compare laptops chart for the right systems or these best deals we've picked out below.
Browse the best deals on gaming hardware
Click here to see the best savings on components, peripherals, and gaming laptops