Cyberpunk 2077 System Requirements
Cyberpunk 2077 System Requirements (2021) - full specs, system checker and the gaming PC setup you need: Can I Run Cyberpunk 2077?
Cyberpunk 2077 system requirements
- Memory: 12 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4790
- File Size: 70 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
Cyberpunk 2077 minimum requirements
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K
- File Size: 70 GB
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit
Automatically test your computer against Cyberpunk 2077 system requirements. Check if your PC can run the game with our free, easy-to-use detection tool or enter your system manually.
Can I Run Cyberpunk 2077?
The Cyberpunk 2077 system requirements aren't too demanding for a 2020 release! Here's both the Cyberpunk 2077 minimum requirements and Cyberpunk 2077 recommended requirements. A minimum of 8GB of RAM is required, but the developers recommend 12GB for the best experience. The minimum graphics card you can play it on is equivalent to an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 - a seven year old flagship card. However, a graphics card better or equal to an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 is recommended. The Cyberpunk 2077 PC requirements also ask for a minimum CPU equivalent to an Intel Core i5-3570K. Whereas, an Intel Core i7-4790 is recommended in order to run it. The Cyberpunk 2077 download size will be around at least 70 GB, so make sure you have this spare space ready. The game is playable on a Hard Drive, but CD Projekt Red recommend having an SSD for improved loading times. You might want to pick yourself up a new solid state high capacity storage device.
The minimum Cyberpunk 2077 PC specs given by CD Projekt Red should be good for running the game at 1080p resolution on low graphics, whereas the recommended requirements are designed for 1080p resolution on high graphics.
Cyberpunk 2077 1.2 patch
The Cyberpunk 2077 1.2 patch is has been delayed from its original Februray release. Hopefully, it will build on the performance improvements and optimisation from update 1.1. Cyberpunk wasn't the smoothest launch by any stretch.
Cyberpunk 2077 Settings
Looking for a Cyberpunk 2077 FPS boost? Here are some tips for improving your game performance.
- Ensure you have the latest AMD/NVIDIA drivers for your graphics card downloaded. Nvidia just released their 460.79 game-ready driver for increased optimisation of Cyberpunk 2077 ahead of its imminent release - the same goes for AMD's updated Adrenalin 20.12.1 drivers.
- Shut any resource-intensive background programs before running Cyberpunk. You can see which are taking up lots of resources by opening Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc).
- Try this fix, allowing the game to utilise more of your graphics card's VRAM.
- For Cyberpunk 2077 max settings, you'll want to at least exceed the recommended requirements given by CD Projekt Red.
Cyberpunk 2077 will run on PC system with Windows 7 64-Bit and upwards.
Looking for an upgrade? Try our easy to use Cyberpunk 2077 set up guides to find the best, cheapest cards. Filter for Cyberpunk 2077 graphics card comparison and CPU compare. We'll help you find the best deal for the right gear to run the game.
Looking for ready made system? We have 166 laptop computers in our database that can run Cyberpunk 2077. We take over 23 gaming laptops under $1000. Check our full compare laptops chart for the right systems or these best deals we've picked out below.